Gemini offers ‘a la carte payment plan’ for Splendor at MBR City

Dubai – Gemini Property Developers on Thursday unveiled a customised payment plan for its Dh280 million Splendor at MBR City. The developer claimed that it’s an industry first ‘a la carte payment plan’ for property buyers.
The new scheme helps property buyers to choose their own payment plan from as many as seven options and thus provides them ease and freedom of choice.

The payment plan puts the buyer on top of things. The buyer chooses how much he/she pays before the handover and the balance amount up to 5 years.

Speaking to The UAE News Sudhakar R. Rao, Managing Director of Gemini Property Developers, said that 30 per cent of the project has been sold and the remaining 70 per cent is expected to be sold out in the next three months.

Rao mentioned that the company was not so active in selling the project, but the focus was to complete the project on time.

“Now we are in selling mode aggressively, and we will sell the remaining units in the next 70 days,” he claimed. He informed that the 75 per cent of the project has been completed and the remaining 25 per cent will be completed at the beginning of next year for handover in the first quarter of 2018.

Ranjeet Chavan, Chief Executive Officer of SPF Realty, said, “This payment plan so far beats every other in the market and will encourage tenants to consider buying a home at Splendor at MBR City. This will free them up from the rent-related inflation and have their own peace of mind.

Splendor at MBR City

Splendor at MBR City is a stylish, synchronised and elegantly designed collection of 134 modern homes for the upwardly mobile families, who prefer to live at the heart of the city – yet within a sanctuary. Splendor takes the convenience of modern technology to a new level with its fully automated smart homes fitted with all the units within the building.

The G+8-storey luxury residential building is being built at Sobha Hartland within the Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai, and is scheduled for completion in January 2018. The project with a built-up area of over 320,000 square feet will include 134 stylishly designed and elegant residential units comprising spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartments, penthouses and townhouses equipped with state-of-the-art amenities.
Apartment units range from 780 square feet to 3,400 square feet. The community will also have retail, shopping and entertainment facilities, along with much-needed green spaces.

Related Posts